USSR, 1975, 80 min.
In his youth Temir fell in love with a beautiful stranger, but for a long time did not dare to open his feelings to her, secretly seeing her in the street. Once he gives the girl of his dreams red apple. The symbol of happiness, the last, the most delicious apple in the garden. But the young man in love encounters a misunderstanding and aversion… Temir lives a normal life, he has a family, a loving wife and beautiful daughter, he is a talented artist. But even after many years, he could not forget his first unrequited love.
- Scriptwriters: Chingiz Aitmatov, Elga Lyndina, Tolomush Okeyev, based on a novel by Chingiz Aitmatov “The Red Apple”
- Director: Tolomush Okeyev
- DoP: Konstantin Orozaliev
- Production Design: Jambyl Jumabayev
- Composer: Shandor Kallosh
- Cast: Suimenkul Chokmorov, Gulsara Ajibekova, Tattybubu Tursunbaeva, Aliman Jangorozova, Sabira Kumushalieva
Born in 1935. In 1958 graduated as sound technician from the technical faculty of LIKI, in 1966 from the Higher Courses for Directors and Scriptwriters in Moscow. He began work in the cinema as sound technician at Kyrgyzfilm. After graduation from the Higher Courses he made a number of the films, which received recognition on an international level. He received many awards at prestigious film festivals. He was on the governing body of the Soviet Union of Cinematographers, deputy to the Supreme Soviet of the USSR. In 1993 was appointed Ambassador of Kyrgyzstan to Turkey. He died on 19 December 2001.
- 1986 Mirages of Love
- 1984 The Descendant of the White Leopard
- 1980 Golden Autumn
- 1977 Ulan
- 1975 The Red Apple
- 1973 The Fierce One
- 1971 The Worship of Fire
- 1966 The Sky of Our Childhood